Enterprise Europe Network at Transfer Technology Centre CUT is one of nine offices of a consortium Enterprise Europe Network - South Poland. We act in four voivodships /regions (Śląskie, Małopolskie, Świętokrzyskie and Podkarpackie). We are part of the network of 600 member organisations, including chambers of commerce and industry, technology centres, universities and development agencies which helps small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to make the most of business opportunities in the EU and beyond.
Enterprise Europe Network in Poland
There are 30 offices operating in Poland, and they are grouped in four consortia:
EEN-CP (Enterprise Europe Network - Central Poland) – 6 offices located in 4 voivodships/regions (Mazowieckie, Łódzkie, Kujawsko-pomorskie and Pomorskie). Coordinator: Polish Agency for Enterprise Development. Consortium website: www.een.org.pl
EEN-EP (Enterprise Europe Network - East Poland) – 6 offices located in 3 voivodships/regions (Podlaskie, Warmińsko-mazurskie and Lubelskie). Coordinator: Lublin Development Fundation. Consortium website: www.eenep.pl
EEN-WP (Enterprise Europe Network - West Poland) – 9 offices located in 5 voivodships/regions (Zachodniopomorskie, Lubuskie, Wielkopolskie, Dolnośląskie and Opolskie). Coordinator: Technology Transfer Centre of Wrocław Technical University. Consortium website: www.westpoland.pl
EEN-SP (Enterprise Europe Network - South Poland) - 9 offices in 4 voivodships/regions (Śląskie, Małopolskie, Świętokrzyskie and Podkarpackie). Coordinator: Regional Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer Co. Ltd. Consortium website: www.een.net.pl
Detailed contact information of all the offices in Poland are in the Contact section.
Enterprise Europe Network offers the following services to micro-, small and medium enterprises:
- Information and consulting on EU legislation and policies, international business activity, access to financing, technology transfer and participation in EU framework programmes;
- Database of business and technology cooperation profiles;
- Organization of international brokerage events and company missions abroad (co-financed from EU funds);
- Answering inquiries of foreign entrepreneurs concerning legal conditions of doing business in Poland and opportunities for cooperation with Polish companies and institutions;
- Training, workshops and seminars for SMEs;
- Technology transfer services including audit, exchange of technology offers, and linking companies with research units;
- Support for participation of companies in COSME - EU programme for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) running from 2014 to 2020.