We support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to make the most of business opportunities in the EU and beyond. We are part of the Enterprise Europe Network our offers are based on the following services:
- Information and consulting on EU legislation and policies, international business activity, access to financing, technology transfer and participation in EU framework programmes;
- Database of business and technology cooperation profiles;
- Organization of international brokerage events and company missions abroad (co-financed from EU funds);
- Answering inquiries of foreign entrepreneurs concerning legal conditions of doing business in Poland and opportunities for cooperation with Polish companies and institutions;
- Training, workshops and seminars for SMEs;
- Technology transfer services including audit, exchange of technology offers, and linking companies with research units;
- Support for participation of companies in COSME - EU programme for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) running from 2014 to 2020.