Euraxess Cracow - Regional Information Centre for Researchers, is one of ten Service centres located in Poland. We act in Lesser Poland (Małopolska voivodship) and Podkarpackie voivodship. We are part of the European network of more than 200 centres located in 40 European countries, which aim to support researchers coming to and moving within Europe.
Our service centres help researchers and their families to plan and organize their move to our country, providing assistance in all matters related to mobility.
We delivers free information and support service to professional researchers at the every stage of your visits in Poland.
Please, find out how could we help you:
1st step: planning the visit
• Finding the future employer – if you are interested in working as a researcher in Poland and looking for the host institution we can help you to do it;
• Introduce to national agencies, which fund research activities in Poland;
• Assistance in preparation of a common application with polish institution from our region for individual fellowships in Marie Skłodowska Curie Actions.
2nd step: arrival
• provide foreign researchers and their families with customised assistance in legal and practical matters relating to any aspects of the visit in Poland (visa formalities, work permits, taxation, social security and health security);
• introduce to practical information and tips on various matter related to your professional and daily life in Poland (living conditions, cultural aspects, Polish language learning, accommodation, educational system, recognition of qualification).
3 rd step: you are in Poland
• please, contact us directly to find a solution of your problems
National Euraxess portal: http://www.euraxess.pl/
General Euraxess portal: http://ec.europa.eu/euraxess/